#ColgateTalks, an innovative online conference for a new generation of professionals, will explore new trends in patient centric dentistry, preventive oral healthcare and patient empowerment.
Speakers from all over Europe will gather for this unique event on 22 October 2016, accessible from your preferred location at work, at home or on the move. The sessions and speakers are now confirmed:
Patient centric dentistry
- Prof Colette Bridgman, Public Health England, on a patient centric approach
- A speaker from GfK (a renowned market research company) on what successful patient centric dentistry looks like
- Brendan McGeever, Google, on latest trends in online search in dental care.
“What do healthy patients need from us?”
- Amsterdam researcher Catherine Volgenant on recognising the healthy patient
- Prof Phil Marsh, Leeds, and Dr. Diane Cummins on healthy biofilm.
“Going beyond plaque control for periodontal prevention”
- Professor Søren Jepsen, Bonn University, on recent guidelines for the prevention of Periodontal Diseases
- Professor Christoph Ramseier, Berne University, on the technique of Motivational Interviewing, with emphasis on periodontal patients.
“Manage Caries to prevent cavities”
- Professor Richard Watt, University College London
- Professor Sophie Doméjean, Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Dr. Andreas Agouropoulos, University of Athens.
“Dentine Hypersensitivity and its impact on quality of life and patient satisfaction”
- Professor Sophie Doméjean, Clermont-Ferrand
- Professor Christian Gernhardt, Martin-Luther-University, Halle-Wittenberg.
Marco Mazevet, Past President of the European Dental Students’ Association, will chair discussions through the day, which finishes with a live discussion on the advantages of a preventive approach for patients and dentists.
Watch the teaser video of the conference here:
You must be logged in to post a comment.