Prevention should be the cornerstone of dentistry for both holistic patient care and practice management. Join Dr. Stuart Garton discuss the role of preventative dentistry in creating trust and loyalty with patients and how a preventative approach is the key to building a successful practice. With a focus on caries prevention and management, Stuart will explore the critical role of a Caries Risk Assessment and the importance of professional intervention.
- Explore the fundamentals of building trust, credibility and loyalty with patients at practice level
- Understand the impact of oral health inequalities in disease management and the role of prevention.
- Understand the underlying risk factors of your patients and the importance of professional intervention.
- Establish the role of early caries detection through Caries Risk Assessment.
- Discuss the role of Colgate® Duraphat® high fluoride treatment for your high risk caries patients
Anticipated GDC Development Outcome: C