Professor Banerjee will discuss the overall oral healthcare challenges facing the older adult, specifically concentrating on caries management.
He will outline and discuss non-operative prevention protocols that can be used by members of the oral healthcare team, to help patients take responsibility of their own oral health.
Prof Banerjee will also describe some of the minimally invasive operative approaches using modern bio-interactive materials, to help restore the caries-affected dentition.
By the end of listening to this presentation, the delegate will be able to:
- Appreciate the complexities involved in the management of oral health in the older adult
- Describe and practise non-operative prevention / control protocols to minimise the risk of caries in older adults
- Will be able to use modern bio-interactive restorative materials in a minimally invasive approach to maintaining the heavily restored dentition often found in this patient group.
We understand your time is precious and we want to ensure you get the most out of attending this session. Therefore, please see below for how this session can contribute towards your professional development:
- Dental Professionals – 1 hour verifiable eCPD
- Healthcare Professionals – 1 hours learning – a certificate of attendance will be provided
Join us from the comfort of your own home or practice on 3rd October at 7:00 pm (UK time zone), by visiting
We look forward to you joining us
The Team at Colgate