Caries? We Care!
On the 6th of October we held the #Oralhealthtalks eConference about the prevention of caries at all ages. If you could not join or you would like more information please watch the recordings below or download the handout.
The #Oralhealthtalks eConference helped the dental community to:
- Understand the full implications of Early Childhood Caries on the overall health and development of children
- Learn about new ideas and tools for motivating parents and young children for better cavity prevention
- Find out how we can elevate the importance of cavity prevention for our adult patients
- Get to know the Seattle Pathway and the current best practices in cavity prevention for the elderly
- Learn about the positive effects prevention can have on the environment
- Hear leading experts discuss the future of caries and its prevention in an evolving society
Our Chair and Speakers
Dr Tin Crnić
Past President European Dental Students’ Association, Zagreb